FAIR USE STATEMENT:
Copyrighted images not created by the author are deemed usable under Fair Use terms. If you are the copyright holder and wish to contest the use of a particular image, please contact the author in accordance with our Infringement Policy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c) (hereafter referred to as the "Act') New Millennium Motoring has implented procedures for receiving and processing written claims of copyright violation in accordance with the Act.
All claims of infringing activity, whether of a copyright, trademark or other proprietary right must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly, for materials that infringe trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, please submit a list of such materials.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the claim of infringement is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an copyright or other proprietary right that is allegedly infringed.